+ Reply to Thread

Default Famous Akmal lewanae admitted to Hospital

A great poet, a real khudai khitmatgar, a close friend of Wali Khan and Bacha Khan, and above all the lover of Pashto literature and Pashtoonwali Akmal lewanai, is admitted to Hospital according to Daily Mashriq.
    May Allah the Almighty recover him and bless him with long life for the services of pashto literature and Pashtoonwali. Hopefully provincial government will extend due help as he himself has limited resources.
    Pakhtoon Aman ghwaree

I was not aware of his sickness. I just spoke to his son and he said, he was discharged this afternoon. He is feeling pain in legs since long. Such people usually suffer from ignorant manner of close collegues.He may be well aware of this general attitude.
    What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. Mother Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Zahid Buneray View Post
    I was not aware of his sickness. I just spoke to his son and he said, he was discharged this afternoon. He is feeling pain in legs since long. Such people usually suffer from ignorant manner of close collegues.He may be well aware of this general attitude.
    zahid sahib, ya I know he has this problems in joints. However, he is a character very specific and very pleasant. Ya there was some article about him in Pashtoon, da Pukhto adab banjarae, pa rekhtia, his book stall outisde every moshaera, he is unique.
    Pakhtoon Aman ghwaree

Its very sorry to hear ....But now whats about thier Healthiness ????

Red face famous Akmal Levanay illness

I was invited to a grand ceremony of unfolding the grave of the site of Malak Ahmad Khan the chief of yousafzai tribe at Aladand deri Malakand last March when I was on holiday and had the privilage to meet some old friends including Abaseen Yousafzai who was chairing the occasion .A loveable personality in his simple Pashtun style was there amongst the many famous literary personalities.He was introduced as Akmal Khan Levanay.His patriotic pashttion poetry impressed me.He had a collection of books in the meeting but I was told he always faces financial hardship
    When he walked he was limping and my immediate impression was he had arthritis
    The only treatment for this in the initial stages is pain relieving tablets,preferably antiinflammatory like bruffen but when the condition advances surgery in the farm of replacing the joint(hip or knee replacement)which can be done in Peshawar by orthopaedic surgeon .The condition hopefully is not life threatning but he needs financial support to do this Dr.A.Latif

Thread Information