+ Reply to Thread

Pashtuns are important constituent of kashmiri population. Pathan is among the four magor castes of kashmiri muslims.
    I have read in many places that there are still pashto-speaking pashtuns in indian kashmir.
    One thing of significance is that in 1948 all the kashmiri muslims who rose against dogra raja were pathans/pashtuns.

Default Census data re Pakhtuns = 200,000 inside Kashmir today

I previously provided the data and data source telling you that around 200,000 Pakhtuns still live in Kashmir today, 2009. This is a very small minority but a valid component of the total Kashmiri population which is majority non-Pakhtun.

Default A chance for you to raise your voice for the oppressed

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    I previously provided the data and data source telling you that around 200,000 Pakhtuns still live in Kashmir today, 2009. This is a very small minority but a valid component of the total Kashmiri population which is majority non-Pakhtun.
    This is what you should really do Mr Singleton.Instead of intllectualising the actions and regime of cruel,brutal ,corrupt and exploiter ruling junta of Pakistan ,you should use your experience and knowledge to help the exploited and oppressed people across the globe so that they freedom from the clutches of tyrrany and injustice.No one will remember among the community of these capitalist haves whom you would have helped in your good faith or otherwise but I am sure all those underprivelged ,poor ,suffering and deprived people for whom you riase your voice even in lower pitch would remember Singletons as their heroes.

Thx for the useful info.

Thread Information