+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Pakhtoonistan boards in N.Pashtoonkhwa?

Can any one update me with this issue plz?
    Gul naseeb said greater Pashtoonistan signboards are installed in northern Pashtoonkhwa and today CM hoti says invistigation is underway....What is written on it and in which areas?
    Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awamy Party UK is working on website and it is still under development,Your suggestions and comments are required to creat effective and standard website,Thanks.
    PMAP UK
    www.pakhtoonkhwamap-uk.com

Yalaka hagha cheghey che ba mung wahaley;;;che lar au bar yau afghan;; hagha tash bakwas woo sa...au ghagha pukhtunistan........

Quote Originally Posted by Gharsanay
    Yalaka hagha cheghey che ba mung wahaley;;;che lar au bar yau afghan;; hagha tash bakwas woo sa...au ghagha pukhtunistan........
    yara da de zawab ba baryalai darkee.

Assay pa de kessa khabar ye?
    Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awamy Party UK is working on website and it is still under development,Your suggestions and comments are required to creat effective and standard website,Thanks.
    PMAP UK

I read in the new paper, but there was no further details about the story..

But it was striking at least for me..why on earth the Pukhtun leader will consider something of similar nature consider a crime..

Mung khu ba chaghey wahaley :;; Che Khpala Khawra Khpal Ikhtyar...

Quote Originally Posted by MandoKhail
    Can any one update me with this issue plz?
    Gul naseeb said greater Pashtoonistan signboards are installed in northern Pashtoonkhwa and today CM hoti says invistigation is underway....What is written on it and in which areas?
    I have not seen it anywhere. Perhaps Gul Naseeb is trying to prove JUI's loyalty towards Punjab. Or perhaps they feel themselves in a sort of competition with someone from here.

At least everyone deserves promotion on the basis of equality . Why this injustice with the JUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharsanay
    I read in the new paper, but there was no further details about the story..

But it was striking at least for me..why on earth the Pukhtun leader will consider something of similar nature consider a crime..

Mung khu ba chaghey wahaley :;; Che Khpala Khawra Khpal Ikhtyar...
    That is a valid question......
    PMAP UK

Yaa ra Mondu sb au Baryalay sb che mung derta cheghey wahoo, che qeesa mu kharaba da...
    Zamung na maney che: Destruction for construction::::::that is the only solution at this stage..

Quote Originally Posted by khyaal
    I have not seen it anywhere. Perhaps Gul Naseeb is trying to prove JUI's loyalty towards Punjab. Or perhaps they feel themselves in a sort of competition with someone from here.

At least everyone deserves promotion on the basis of equality . Why this injustice with the JUI.
    O'rite! Yaara did you noticed something else?Same flower fate(gul naseeb) was saying it is conspiracy against durand line..and Hoti says we are patriotic pakistanies...lol

May be JUI is trying to hide plots under a shadow of G Pakhtoonistan propaganda
    PMAP UK

Here and there, wandering in the quest of some illusions

I still don,t get it what is wrong to have a sign board with Greater Pukhtunistan....that is what we dreaming about...

Thread Information