+ Reply to Thread

Question Deewa Radio ( Youngest 24/h Pashto Radio )

Salaamona

Yesterday ( 27th of September ) a new Pashto radio has launched, Deewa radio... i have been listening to it for the last few hours, they have very sweet programs, wich anchors from PakhtunKhwa And Afghanistan

Its broadcasting 24/7, also Online it can be heard live!

I think its a greaat radio, it has mostly music programs for youth, i think we should encourge these people to contineu there work for Pashto.

Listen:
    Deewa Radio (RealPlayer - Live)
    Deewa Radio (Windows M. Player - Live)

www.VOAdeewaRadio.com
    www.AshnaPashto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deewa Radio Information
    Ravaged by decades of war, poverty, ethnic and religious strife, and many other social and health issues, VOA Deewa (which means “light”) will serve as a beacon for the Pashtun people living in this region for years to come, giving them hope by first providing an unfiltered, uncensored, in-depth review of the day’s top headlines from a global, regional and local perspective, and second by giving the people a voice to air their grievances, questions, and concerns to their Pashtun brothers and sisters in the region.

In addition to news, VOA Deewa Radio also has daily features on health, entertainment, business, education and science. VOA Deewa Radio encourages all listeners to comment and participate in our programming.

Our Resources

Our veteran team of broadcasters, reporters, producers and engineers work tirelessly day and night to ensure the highest quality broadcast with news relevant to your needs. With our Washington headquarters just steps from the U.S. Capitol and White House, VOA Deewa Radio provides a first-hand account of top news headlines from the United States and how it affects your world. Relying on Voice of America’s extensive newsgathering and technical resources with bureaus, correspondents and stringers all over the world and region, VOA Deewa Radio’s comprehensive reporting of global and regional events will give you a full picture of the information you need to know to get through the day.

All VOA Deewa Radio broadcasts are streamed and archived on our webpage, where you will also find other features unique to the website, which is updated daily.

Wah wah, really
    Pekhawar kho Pekhawar de kana,
    "Pa Jahan da Nangyaali wee daa duwa kara
    Ya ba ukhree kakaray ya ba kamran shee"

It is a good start for Deewa,i am listning to it every day for a while when i get time,but,what's the point for playing urdu songs in pashto radio? look like they will become 2nd AVT khyeber where soon bhangrra will be on air.Let's see how Deewa is going to give light in darkness.
    Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awamy Party UK is working on website and it is still under development,Your suggestions and comments are required to creat effective and standard website,Thanks.
    PMAP UK
    www.pakhtoonkhwamap-uk.com

They only have one urdu song in there play list and also one Farsi song... so thats fear enough... further its all Pashto songs.

awal khoo salamoona
    hela kooma chii rogh aw jor osey
    wala chiii sam da nakhey manz di owesht allah dey kher kayeh chii sa ba keygey aw rekhtia aw aga zama da mama sa ata pata shata aw kana ??? salam warta kawey

Quote Originally Posted by MandoKhail View Post
    It is a good start for Deewa,i am listning to it every day for a while when i get time,but,what's the point for playing urdu songs in pashto radio? look like they will become 2nd AVT khyeber where soon bhangrra will be on air.Let's see how Deewa is going to give light in darkness.
    Tal Pukhtoo Pukhtoo Ba Wayam Ka Woom Woom Ka Na Woom Na Woom
    Yam Pukhtoon Pa Pukhtoo Payam Ka Woom Woom Ka Na woom Na Woom

Bewatana yema zeka chey Watan mey la jor na dey.

Wa alaka,Der Kha,Der khkuley,Ma ta kho Bekhi pata na wa.Za da derey moodey na da Pukhto Rado pa Takel key om.
    Da Dewey melgaro abad osey.
    Zema Khpel Sherona

OOvaya chey sta pa Nazer seenga yem
    Speena,Ghanem Renga,Ka Gul Renga yem
    Seenga Pa Bana ye Ghara Rakrala
    Ogora vey za kho sta na Denga yem

Bewatana yema zeka chey Watan mey la jor na dey.

Khudey ao Rasool ta Ogorey Da Deewey melgaro,Da Urdu sendarey ma ghagawey.Moong sera mor da mairey ma kawey.
    Zema Khpel Sherona

OOvaya chey sta pa Nazer seenga yem
    Speena,Ghanem Renga,Ka Gul Renga yem
    Seenga Pa Bana ye Ghara Rakrala
    Ogora vey za kho sta na Denga yem

uff allah.... da niala mohamad deer sweet awaaz larey
    Pahtuns: "Re-Unity or we will dead! All the plans are making against us!"
    Pokhtano: "Yawlaas shey geney taba kego! Tool planona zemong pe zed rawan dey!"

http://i31.tinypic.com/ztsz1z.jpg

Thread Information