+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

The Government of NWFP has established Abdul Wali Khan University at Mardan through a Governorsí Ordinance to be first university in District Mardan, which is the second most popolous city in NWFP.

Initially, Government Post Graduate College for Men and Government Post Graduate College for Women are declared as constituent units of Abdul Wali Khan University and subsequently main campus will be established on land of around 5000 near Motorway M-I .

The University will initially offer degree programmes through following teaching departments

1. Department of Chemistry
    2. Department of Biological Sciences
    3. Department of Physics
    4. Department of Islamiyat
    5. Department of Psychology
    6. Department of Mathematics etc

Establishment of this university will be helpful in providing higher education facilities to students of Mardan District and will pave for socio-economic uplfit of the community.

Default Education is a must for Pashtuns

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Aiden View Post
    The Government of NWFP has established Abdul Wali Khan University at Mardan through a Governorsí Ordinance to be first university in District Mardan, which is the second most popolous city in NWFP.

Initially, Government Post Graduate College for Men and Government Post Graduate College for Women are declared as constituent units of Abdul Wali Khan University and subsequently main campus will be established on land of around 5000 near Motorway M-I .

The University will initially offer degree programmes through following teaching departments

1. Department of Chemistry
    2. Department of Biological Sciences
    3. Department of Physics
    4. Department of Islamiyat
    5. Department of Psychology
    6. Department of Mathematics etc

Establishment of this university will be helpful in providing higher education facilities to students of Mardan District and will pave for socio-economic uplfit of the community.
    It is a good news that ANP is trying its best to open new academies and educational institutions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa .We Pashtuns are far behind to catch educationaly and more sincere investment in education will certainly have a positive effect on the masses.I am certain an educated individual can think positively how to fight for their rights and dignity .The innocent ignorant masses are very vulnerable to be used and provoked by religeon and opportunistic leaders for their cause .This is how nowa days there has been a lot of blood shed on both sides of the line .The scapegoats are Pashtuns .one point is worth noting that in this post the name is still mentioned as NWFP.I do not like it and consider this as an offence.My apologies however if the post was was posted before the current constitutional ammendment

I have recently visited the university. Old wine in new bottle. hase gup de.
    پښتو به ليکو پښتو به وايو

Wraka kho da university sa. Bannu na funduna larral mardan ta. Mozh south walo sara hamesha ziatob kezhi.

As far as i have information about this university, this university will follow the peshawar university. Favoritism, corruption, and all other evils are persisting there. Although this university is named after the great A Wali Khan and medical college after great Bacha Khan.
    Pakhtoon Aman ghwaree

The Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seems to be interested to expand AWU as he recently laid foundation stone of its "Greater Campus" followed by sub campuses in various districts. However, someone was telling that in Pashto department, two Mulim Leagures were adjusted to run the show. Perhaphs they did not find any nationalist intelectual or poet to run Pashto department.
    What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. Mother Theresa

Thread Information