+ Reply to Thread

Default Lar Aw Bar.com - New website!

Salaamona,

i was away for some days becoz of work, but i just checked my e-mail and saw an e-mail regarding LarAwBar.com. it seems like a great website, please all take a look at LarAwBar.com

they have exclusive articles, in Pashto and english. Videos, music photos news.... and much more.

LarAwBar.com
    Pull out your sword and slay any one, that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one!
    Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans
    !

- Khushal Khan Khattak -- -------

Afghan Mp3 Music

Quote Originally Posted by samie
    Salaamona,

i was away for some days becoz of work, but i just checked my e-mail and saw an e-mail regarding LarAwBar.com. it seems like a great website, please all take a look at LarAwBar.com

they have exclusive articles, in Pashto and english. Videos, music photos news.... and much more.

LarAwBar.com
    salamona samie khan !

samie khana da link ma dalta wakhta warkari de !

http://www.khyberwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2224

pa deera pakhtana meena
    khyber,mommand

Default Good piece of work..welldone!!

It is a nice contribution to our national cause...Well done guys..
    Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awamy Party UK is working on website and it is still under development,Your suggestions and comments are required to creat effective and standard website,Thanks.
    PMAP UK
    www.pakhtoonkhwamap-uk.com

Default pakhtoonistan

What does the word "pakhtoon" mean?

Pakhtun means afghan and Afghan means Pashtun. its a synoniem. But some of our brainwashed friends who have forgoton there language are now trying to forget there history. and inshallah soon we will also forget our land... but who cares? i dont!

au nokia, zma pa postoono ki kho me eskela ham farsi toory ne di kaar karri . aghe kho te yee chi pa har post ki kolaw milaw kawee.

Khpela terawale zheba di da? mata kho leg ddeera Urdu ghondi khkari hahaha Kho za khair, staso National anthem ham sta pa terawale zheba ki dai.
    Last edited by samie; 10-27-2007 at 04:47 PM.
    Pull out your sword and slay any one, that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one!
    Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans
    !

- Khushal Khan Khattak -- -------

Afghan Mp3 Music

Thread Information