+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Rokhan Mailma/na

Angry 9/11: Was the twin towers really brought down by jet?

Last edited by Rokhan; 09-15-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Rokhan Mailma/na

Default 9/11: Was the twin towers really brought down by jets?

Rokhan Mailma/na

Rokhan Lala Kherunaaaaaaaaaaa Mar Mashay........

Dar kha WALLAH zma da Soch pa klow kru......
    Mamut Achakzi Pragdam da Sta da.......

9/11 Was Simply Controlled Demoliton. For Control Demoliton Preparation Is Done Well In Advance. No Building Collapse With Speed Of Gravity Except With Control Demolition.

Default 9/11 was real terrorism at it's worst

World Trade Towers, the Pentagon & a Pennsylvania Field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers:

9/11 really did happen, it was not a bomb nor a Jewish plot, as those who are trying to kidnap by force the Islamic faith system, people who are hateful terrorists trained and funded by Osama bin Laden and al Qaida, and the Taliban, would have you believe.

I was watching live TV the morning of 9/11 and saw, live, the hits of the two planes into the two towers, killing 3,000 innocent men,women and children of all faiths and creeds, including many of the Islamic faith groupings.

I and the world then watched in horror as yet another plane manned by al Qaida terrorists was used as a third human bomb to crash into the Pentagon, where hundreds more died.

An uprising by the brave passengers on the fourth plane caused it to be crashed into a field in Pennsylvania before the terrorists could complete flying back to Washington, DC to use that fourth plane as a human bomb into another government building or facility, speculation was and remains the White House or the US Capital Building.

All the events of 9/11 performed by al Qaida members, terrorists, and related events since 9/11 in Spain, London, and elsewhere, are dispicable and create a false and awful image of Islam as portrayed by extremist terrorists to all the Islamic world and to the rest of the world, which is the majority of mankind, worldwide.

Let me be clear: No such murdering terrorists went to Heaven, they all went straight to Hell. Murder, suicide "in the name of religion" is heresay and an abomination to our incommon God on high, make no mistake about this fact.

Those who think otherwise do not know their faith and are gullible fools misled by the likes of Osama bin Laden, who is not a man of God, is not God's prophet, and is a userper of the peaceful intent and teachings of Islam.

Since joining this website several years after 9/11, as well as due to my writing many post 9/11 published letters to the editors of THE PESHAWAR FRONTIER POST, THE KARACHI DAWN, and other overseas press, I hear directly and privately from educated, good, and moderate Muslims, one on one, who do not want to be identified with terrorism or terrorists, but fear for their lives if they openly, in public inside or from inside the NWFP, Iran, and elsewhere express their moderate facts, views, and experiences, for fear of being murdered right there.

As educated readers and writers on this formum well know Islam has many forms and sects, it is not a seemless, single faith system any more than Christianity or Judaism are a single faith system. All faiths have "branches" or "denominations" caused by differing interpretations of each or any major faith groups disagreements and differing interpretations.

As I am a Christian of the Methodist denomination, you may be a Sunni, a Shiia, or one of many other branches of Islam. Being a Methodist does not make me more or less Christian than your being a Sunni or Shiia makes you more or less Muslim.

Too, there are good and sincere various Christian denominations operating churches and places of worship among you there in the NWFP. These good fellow Pakistan and Afghan citizens, some of whom are also by blood and family history ethnic Pakhtuns deserve your tolerance and protection to practice their own religions freely, without being shot up and murdered in their churches as has been done since 9/11 by both al Qaida and Taliban groups or those who sympathesize with these terrorists, which makes them, too, become terrorists.

You yourself know the various categories within Islam which in recent months and years have led to terrorist extremists, particuarly the Taliban and al Qaida, but in your area particularly the Taliban, attacking and murdering innocent, moderate Muslims processing and observing peacefully their versions and tenants of Islam has been totally outside of the peace of God on High.

It is fun to have family reunions (equivalent to your tribal gatherings) here in the USA but such do not detract from freedom of religion, democracy, or having and living a better way of life based n open and free education and freedom to practice any or all religions one through prayer, thought, and study finds to best suit themselves without violent coercision.

The ethnicity of Pakhtuns as a unique grouping of people viewed peacefully is and should be no different. You and we have every human right to celebrate our heritage but we and you should not seek to undermine the system of secular law and order we must live within to be a civilized society.

Each of us is born into the culture we then live in, unless we move deliberately to other nations for a better education, jobs, and practical economic purposes to better ourselves and our families.

As parts of the UK are yet backward and poor, particularly in Scotland and Wales, but true elsewhere in the UK on a case by case basis due to clinging too tightly to ancient customs and practices, so the NWFP and Pakhtun areas in general can be backward and inward looking to the point of suffocating free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of politics, and the people remain in primative, backward, sad shape instead of being allowed to progress into a better life for themselves, their families, and their neighbors.

A very grave danger in the NWFP is the attempt to impose sharia law over secular and criminal laws of the land. As The Ten Commandments is the guide to a holy and proper life for all Christians of all denominations and Jews of all it's branches of that faith system, sharia should merely be if you choose it to be a guide of dos and don'ts viewed in the context of your religion, but it cannot be used as the "literal" law of the land, as it offends other braches of Islam and all other faith systems of the world when imposed by bloody violence and terrorism.

Violence in the name of religion is not of God and is not religion. It is of Satan himself.

Peace and better days to come for you all are wished by this former US official resident of Karachi whose higher level headquarters was the old, now gone, US Air Base at Peshawar in the 1960s.

Colonel (Ret.) George L. Singleton, USAF
    USA
    GSingle556@aol.com

9/11 really did happen, it was not a bomb nor a Jewish plot, as those who are trying to kidnap by force the Islamic faith system, people who are hateful terrorists trained and funded by Osama bin Laden and al Qaida, and the Taliban, would have you believe.
    tens of 9/11s take place every single day in Irak and Afghanistan

I was watching live TV the morning of 9/11 and saw, live, the hits of the two planes into the two towers, killing 3,000 innocent men,women and children of all faiths and creeds, including many of the Islamic faith groupings.
    lets say that it wasnt your own govenrment that did it against you..even then it was just a single day of horror...i have been watching and still watch the killings of innocent men, women, children, dogs, cows and whatnot in Irak and other places for the last some YEARS..by the American terrorists....i let you judge who are worse!

All the events of 9/11 performed by al Qaida members, terrorists, and related events since 9/11 in Spain, London, and elsewhere, are dispicable and create a false and awful image of Islam as portrayed by extremist terrorists to all the Islamic world and to the rest of the world, which is the majority of mankind, worldwide.
    history tells that Islam isnt the religion of violence...but people like you just blabber without knowing anything..or deliberately twisting facts and trying to convert falsehood into truth

Let me be clear: No such murdering terrorists went to Heaven, they all went straight to Hell. Murder, suicide "in the name of religion" is heresay and an abomination to our incommon God on high, make no mistake about this fact.
    did anyone call you from hell/heaven? ...as did the WMD to BUSH

you DO get into heaven by killing those who terrorise and kill innocent ppl

Those who think otherwise do not know their faith and are gullible fools misled by the likes of Osama bin Laden, who is not a man of God, is not God's prophet, and is a userper of the peaceful intent and teachings of Islam.
    as Galloway says: Bush knows "profit" not "prophet".
    he uses Christianity to have fools follow him and his vicious, selfish circle of hate

Since joining this website several years after 9/11, as well as due to my writing many post 9/11 published letters to the editors of THE PESHAWAR FRONTIER POST, THE KARACHI DAWN, and other overseas press, I hear directly and privately from educated, good, and moderate Muslims, one on one, who do not want to be identified with terrorism or terrorists, but fear for their lives if they openly, in public inside or from inside the NWFP, Iran, and elsewhere express their moderate facts, views, and experiences, for fear of being murdered right there.
    com'on man..not that much.."educated", "good", "moderate muslims"...all formalities...we are simple mimple

Mr. Singleton, plz refrain from posting provocative, senseless, baseless and simply "the same thing over and over again" articles...at least in this holy month of Ramadan. your all articles are based on the same baseless line: muslims are terrorists
    whereas in reality, those are terrorists who terrorise, kill and massacre others for no reason...hope u got it.
    راشي راواړوي زما سترګي د يار د سترګو
    پە ننني جنګ کښي د زړونو ماتيدو يرە دە

http://pashtoword.bravehost.com/

Rokhan Mailma/na

Default Bayoneting a Scarecrow

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a coward’s cult.

By George Monbiot

03/02/07 "Guardian" -- -- “You did this hit piece because your corporate masters instructed you to. You are a controlled asset of the New World Order … bought and paid for.”(1) “Everyone has some skeleton in the cupboard. How else would MI5 and the Special Branch recruit agents?”(2) “Shill, traitor, sleeper”, “leftwing gatekeeper”, “accessory after the fact”, “political whore of the biggest conspiracy of them all.”

These are a few of the measured responses to my article, a fortnight ago, about the film Loose Change, which maintains that the US government destroyed the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. Having spent years building up my left-wing credibility on behalf of my paymasters in MI5, I’ve blown it. I overplayed my hand, and have been exposed, like Bush and Cheney, by a bunch of kids with laptops. My handlers are furious.

I believe that George Bush is surrounded by some of the most scheming, devious, ruthless men to have found their way into government since the days of the Borgias. I believe that they were criminally negligent in failing to respond to intelligence about a potential attack by Al Qaeda, and that they have sought to disguise their incompetence by classifying crucial documents. I believe, too, that the Bush government seized the opportunity provided by the attacks to pursue a long-standing plan to invade Iraq and reshape the Middle East, knowing full well that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush deliberately misled the American people about the links between 9/11 and Iraq and about Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction. He is responsible for the murder of many tens of thousands of Iraqis.

But none of this is sufficient. To qualify as a true opponent of the Bush regime, you must also now believe that it is capable of magic. It could blast the Pentagon with a cruise missile, while persuading hundreds of onlookers that they saw a plane. It could wire every floor of the Twin Towers with explosives without attracting attention, and prime the charges (though planes had ploughed through the middle of the sequence) to drop each tower in a perfectly-timed collapse. It could make Flight 93 disappear into thin air, and somehow ensure that the relatives of the passengers collaborated with the deception. It could recruit tens of thousands of conspirators to participate in these great crimes, and induce them all to kept their mouths shut, for ever.

In other words, you must believe that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their pals are all-knowing, all-seeing and all-powerful, despite the fact that they were incapable of faking either weapons of mass destruction or any evidence at Ground Zero that Saddam Hussein was responsible. You must believe that the impression of cackhandedness and incompetence they have managed to project since taking office is a front. Otherwise you are a traitor and a spy.

Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the movements which some of us have spent a long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the crucial global issues – climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear proliferation, inequality – are insufficiently debated in parliament or congress; that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy; that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the “9/11 truth movement” is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush regime is the coward’s fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don’t have the stomach to engage in real political fights.

Let me give you an example. The column I wrote about Loose Change two weeks ago The column I wrote about Loose Change two weeks ago generated 777 posts on Comment is Free, which is almost a record. Most of them were furious.. The response from a producer of the film, published last week, attracted 467(2). On the same day I published an article about a genuine, demonstrable conspiracy: a spy network feeding confidential information from an arms control campaign to Britain’s biggest weapons manufacturer, BAE. It drew 60 responses(3). The members of the 9/11 cult weren’t interested. If they were, they might have had to do something. The great virtue of a fake conspiracy is that it calls on you to do nothing.

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its hoard of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the “truth” movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don’t exist, they can’t fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow.

Many of those who posted responses on Comment is Free contend that Loose Change (which was neatly demolished in the BBC’s film The Conspiracy Files on Sunday night) is a poor representation of the conspiracists’ case. They urge us instead to visit websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net and 911scholars.org, and to read articles by the theology professor David Ray Griffin and the physicist Steven E. Jones. Concerned that I might have missed something, I have now done all those things, and have come across exactly the same concatenation of ill-attested nonsense as I saw in Loose Change. In all these cases you will find wild supposition raised to the status of incontrovertible fact; rumour and confusion transformed into evidence; selective editing; the citation of fake experts; the dismissal of real ones. Doubtless I will now be told that these are not the true believers: I will need to dive into another vat of tripe to get to the heart of the conspiracy.

The 9/11 truthers remind me of nothing so much as the climate-change deniers, cherry-picking their evidence, seizing any excuse for ignoring the arguments of their opponents. Witness the respondents to my Loose Change column who maintain that the magazine Popular Mechanics, which has ripped the demolition theories apart, is a government front. They know this because one of its editors, Benjamin Chertoff, is the brother/nephew/first cousin of the US Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff. (They are, as far as Benjamin can discover, unrelated, but what does he know?(4)).

Like the millenarian fantasies which helped to destroy the Levellers as a political force in the mid-17th century, this crazy distraction presents a mortal danger to popular oppositional movements. If I were Bush or Blair, nothing would please me more than to see my opponents making idiots of themselves, while devoting their lives to chasing a phantom. But as a controlled asset of the New World Order, I would say that, wouldn’t I? It’s all part of the plot.

NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN

Rokhan Mailma/na

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia_Afridi
    Rokhan Lala Kherunaaaaaaaaaaa Mar Mashay........

Dar kha WALLAH zma da Soch pa klow kru......
    Nokia khoshala shwom, zama starge ye hom kolow kre, dera manana.
    Waya sanga roje khe teregi? Dah khodai pah aman.

Rokhan Mailma/na

Quote Originally Posted by GHARIBUL WATAN
    9/11 Was Simply Controlled Demoliton. For Control Demoliton Preparation Is Done Well In Advance. No Building Collapse With Speed Of Gravity Except With Control Demolition.
    Indeed so brother G Wattan, 9/11 was controlled demoliton.

The physics of 9/11 — including how fast and symmetrically one of the World Trade Center buildings fell — prove that official explanations of the collapses are wrong, says a Brigham Young University physics professor.

Thread Information